At the Marlin of Whangaroa, we have taken great care to tastefully decorate each of our rooms to ensure they are comfortable and stylish. All our rooms have been upgraded in recent years and we continue to improve all the facilities.
All our rooms have en-suite bathrooms. We even have a two-bedroom suite available if you’re traveling with a larger group or family and want more space.
The beds are super comfortable as well, with plenty of soft pillows and cozy bedding to ensure you get a fantastic night’s sleep.
If you want to book a room, send us a booking request with your preferred room type and when you want to stay, and a member of our team will get back to you with more information.
Room Types Available
At Marlin Hotel we have different room types to make your stay most comfortable.
All rooms in the main building have an ensuite bathroom and a shared kitchen and lounge are available for your use.
- Double room with King size bed, harbor view, and balcony access.
- Two-bedroom suite – our spacious two-bedroom suite has an interlocking door between the two bedrooms, one bedroom with a king sized bed, harbour view and balcony access and the second bedroom has two king single beds.
- Double rooms with two king single beds.
- Triple room with one double bed and one king single bed.
- Quadruple room with 4 king single beds.
On booking you will book the whole room (no single-bed bookings available) and all rooms share a bathroom and a kitchen.
- Double room with two single beds.
- Triple room with bunk-bed and one single bed.
- Triple room with three single beds.
Main building rooms – please note that the rooms may look different from the photos.